Grip-Rite drywall screws are used when installing gypsum board to light-gauge steel studs. They have a sharp point to pierce through drywall, and a fine thread design to help grab into light-gauge steel studs. Once the screw has been driven, the bugle head allows for quick and easy countersinking.
- Made of steel construction
- Phosphate coated to make driving easier
- Phosphate coating is a good base for paints and other finishes
- Made to conform to ASTM C1002
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS