|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
TECHNICAL DATA ARDEX CP™
Mixing Ratio: 5 quarts (4.75 L) water bag; for smaller batches, use 2.75 parts powder to 1 part water by volume
Material Requirements on Smooth Substrate (approx.): 22.5 sq. ft. per bag at 1/4″ (2.1 sq. m at 6 mm)
Application methods and the texture of the concrete being coated will affect this rate.
Compressive Strength (ASTM C109/mod – Air cure only): 3600 psi (253 kg/sq. cm) at 28 days
Working Time: 30 minutes
Pot Life: 30 minutes
Walkable: Light foot traffic in 2 hours
Coat or Seal: Apply ARDEX CD in 4 hours
Apply ARDEX CG in 24 hours
Packaging: 40 lb. (18 kg) net weight bags
Storage: Store in a cool dry area. Do not leave bags exposed to sun.
Shelf Life: One year if unopened
Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies.
Add to wishlistAdd to compare
ARDEX CP™ is a trowel-grade, cementitious topping for filling and repairing areas of indoor and outdoor concrete above, on or below grade.
- Portland cement-based concrete patch and fill
- Repair, re-slope and re-form all concrete surfaces
- Easy to apply and hardens quickly
- Installs from 1/4″ to 1/2″ (6 to 12 mm) neat, and up to 2″ (5 cm) with aggregate
- Freeze-thaw resistant
- Suitable for foot and rubber tire traffic
- Suitable for commercial and residential applications
- Use for interior and exterior floors and walls
|Size per Each|