|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
TECHNICAL DATA ARDEX FG-C™
3 3/8 – 3 5/8 qt. (3.2 – 3.4 L) of water to one 25 lb. (11.3 kg) bag.
1 3/8 – 1 1/2 qt. (1.3 – 1.4 L) of water to one 10 lb. (4.5 kg) box.
*For smaller batches, use 3 parts powder to 1 part water by volume
Pot Life: Approx. 90 minutes
Working Time: Approx. 90 minutes
Open to Traffic: Approx. 4 hours
1 Day: 5,000 psi (351.5 kg/sq. cm) / 34.5 MPa
3 Days: 8,000 psi (562.4 kg/sq. cm) / 55.2 MPa
7 Days: 9,500 psi (667.9 kg/sq. cm) / 65.6 MPa
28 Days: 10,800 psi (759.2 kg/sq. cm) / 74.5 MPa
Packaging: 25 lb. (11.3 kg) net weight per bag. 10 lb. (4.5 kg) net weight per box
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Do not leave package exposed to sun.
Shelf Life: 1 year, if unopened.
Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies
Add to wishlistAdd to compare
ARDEX FG-C™ MICROTEC® Unsanded Floor & Wall Grout is a high-performance, Portland cement-based, unsanded grout that delivers fuller, more aesthetically pleasing grout joints with an ultra-smooth finish for floor and wall tile joints up to 1/4″ (6 mm) or porcelain tile joints up to 1/8″ (3 mm).** Use for installations of porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic and mosaic tile, as well as most natural stone* tiles. ARDEX FG-C is freeze/thaw stable, naturally resistant to mold and mildew formation and can be open to traffic in just 4 hours. With its flexibility and high strength, ARDEX FG-C is ideal for interior and exterior floors, walls, countertops and showers.
- Creamy consistency provides fuller grout joints and an ultra-smooth finish
- Excellent color consistency
- Water and stain resistant, no sealing required
- Use with porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic, mosaic and most natural stone* tiles
- For joints up to 1/4″ (6 mm); porcelain tile joints up to 1/8″ (3 mm)**
- For interior or exterior applications – floors, walls and showers
- Open to traffic in just 4 hours
- Easy to mix and apply
- Naturally resistant to mold and mildew
- Antimicrobial protection
- High strength; resists cracking
- No slake time required
- Available in 36 colors – see ARDEX Grout Color Chart in the “Downloads” tab
Meets or exceeds ANSI 118.7
ISO Classification: CG 2 A
|Size per Each|
10 LB, 25LB