|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
TECHNICAL DATA ARDEX FL™
2 1/4 – 2 1/2 quarts (2.1 – 2.3 L) of water to one 25 lb. (11.3 kg) bag.
28 – 32 oz. (0.8 – 0.9 L) of water to one 10 lb. (4.5 kg) box.
*For smaller batches, use 4 parts powder to 1 part water by volume
Pot Life: Approx. 30 minutes
Working Time: Approx. 30 minutes
Open to Traffic: 90 minutes
1 Day: 5,000 psi, 351.5 kg/sq. cm / 34.5 MPa
3 Days: 6,500 psi, 457. kg/sq. cm / 44.9 MPa
7 Days: 8,000 psi, 562.4 kg/sq. cm / 55.2 MPa
28 Days: 8,700 psi, 611.6 kg/sq. cm / 60. MPa
Packaging:25 lb. (11.3 kg) net weight per bag. 10 lb. (4.5 kg) net weight per box
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Do not leave package exposed to sun.
Shelf Life: 1 year, if unopened.
Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies
ARDEX FL™ Rapid Set, Flexible, Sanded Grout is a high-performance, Portland cement-based, polymer-modified grout that provides a smooth finish for floor and wall tile joints 1/16″ to 1/2″ (1.5 mm to 12.7 mm) wide on installations of porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic, mosaic and most natural stone* tiles. Freeze/thaw resistant, stain resistant, water repellent and naturally resistant to mold and mildew formation, ARDEX FL is also fast setting and can be open to traffic in just 90 minutes. With excellent flexibility and high strength, ARDEX FL is ideal for interior and exterior floor and wall applications, as well as for use in swimming pools and other wet areas with pH-balanced water.
- Rapid set – open to traffic in just 90 minutes
- Excellent color consistency
- Unique, easy-to-use consistency
- Stain resistant, water repellent and highly flexible
- Use for grout joints from 1/16″ to 1/2″ (1.5 mm to 12.7 mm)
- Use with porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic and mosaic tile as well as most natural stone* tiles
- Ideal for commercial and residential applications including swimming pools, showers and kitchens
- Mold and mildew resistant
- No sealer required
- Use for interior or exterior applications – floors and walls
- Submerged applications in 72 hours
- Easy to mix and apply – just add water
- Available in 36 colors – see ARDEX Grout Color Chart in the “Downloads” tab
Meets or exceeds ANSI 118.7
ISO Classification: CG2 WA
|Size per Each|
10 LB, 25LB
ANTIQUE IVORY, APPLE BUTTER, AZURE BLUE, BAKED TERRA COTTA, BATTLESHIP, BLACK LICORICE, BRILLIANT WHITE, CARAWAY, CAST IRON, CHARCOAL DUST, COFFEE BEAN, DARK WALNUT, DESERT SAND, DOVE GRAY, FRESH LILY, GLACIER ICE, GRAY DUSK, GROUND COCOA, GUNMETAL, IRISH CRÈME, KODIAK BROWN, MISTY BLUE, MOCHA LATTE, MOLASSES, NATURAL ALMOND, NATURAL BONE, POLAR WHITE, RAW STEEL, SAHARA DRIFT, SILVER SHIMMER, SLATE GRAY, SMOKE, STONE BEACH, STORMY MIST, SUGAR COOKIE, VINTAGE LINEN