|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
TECHNICAL DATA ARDEX MRF™
Mixing Ratio: 1.75 quarts (1.65 L) of water per 10 lb. (4.5 kg) bag For smaller batches, use 3.25 parts powder to 1 part water by volume
Coverage: 28 sq. ft. per bag at 1/8’’ (2.6 sq. m at 3 mm) 56 sq. ft. per bag at 1/16” (5.2 sq. m at 1.5 mm) 200 – 250 sq. ft. (18.6 – 23.2 sq. m) per bag at a skim coat Coverage will vary depending on the texture of the surface being smoothed.
Moisture Tolerance: 100% RH
Install Flooring: As little as 30 minutes; see Installation of Flooring section in Technical Data for details.
EN 12 529: Suitable for castor wheels with finish flooring
Packaging: 10 lb. (4.5 kg) bag
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Do not leave bags exposed to sun. Protect unused material by removing air from bag and sealing tightly.
Shelf Life: 1 year, if unopened
Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies. Also eligible for the ARDEX/HENRY SystemOne™ Warranty when used in conjunction with select HENRY® Flooring Adhesives.
ARDEX MRF™ Moisture-Resistant, Rapid-Drying, Skimcoat Patching Underlayment is a trowel-grade underlayment formulated from a blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic cements that provides a smooth surface prior to the installation of ARDEX MC™ Moisture Control Systems or moisture-resistant adhesives and flooring.
- Provides a smooth surface over a variety of substrates
- Engineered to withstand 100% RH; unlimited moisture and water
- Interior and exterior use
- ARDEX WeatherProof Technology
- Suitable for installation at temperatures as low as 40°F (5°C)
- Non-sanded – install from a true featheredge up to 1/2” (12 mm)
- Rapid-drying – install floor coverings in as little as 30 minutes
ARDEX WeatherProof Technology
|Size per Each|