ARDEX P 4™
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
TECHNICAL DATA ARDEX P 4™
Primer may require stirring prior to use. Diluting with water is not required.
*For absorbent substrates, can be diluted with water as detailed in technical data.
300 sq. ft. (27.8 sq. m) per 1-gallon (3.79 L) unit
1,050 sq. ft. (97.5 sq. m) per 3.5-gallon (13.25 L) unit
*Coverage will vary depending on substrate texture and porosity.
Drying Time: Min. 30 minutes
VOC: < 7 g/L, calculated SCAQMD
Packaging: 1-gallon (3.79 L) pail; 3.5-gallon (13.25 L) pail
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Do not expose container to sun. Keep from freezing.
Shelf Life: 1 year, if unopened
Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies
For complete product technical information, click on the Downloads tab and open the Technical Data download.
ARDEX P 4™ Pre-Mixed, Rapid-Drying, Multipurpose Primer is a pre-mixed, single-component, rapid-drying, multi-purpose primer for interior and exterior use. The consistency of ARDEX P 4 has been formulated to virtually eliminate dripping and splashes. Use prior to the installation of ARDEX Tile & Stone mortars and ARDEX self-leveling underlayments. ARDEX P 4 produces a textured surface and can be used on smooth surfaces to create a bond. It is the ideal primer for use in areas that may become damp or wet, such as kitchens, bathrooms, porches, etc.
- For use prior to the installation of ARDEX Tile & Stone Installation Systems and most ARDEX Self-Leveling Underlayments
- Ideal for Tile over Tile installation
- Ready to use (pre-mixed)
- Dries in as little as 30 minutes
- For use over most common substrates
- Textured surface for tenacious bond
- Drip and splash-free consistency
- White color to clearly identify primed areas
- Interior and exterior use
|Size per Each|
1 GAL, 3.5GAL