ARDEX TL 2000™
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
TECHNICAL DATA ARDEX TL 2000™
Mixing Ratio: 4.5 quarts (4.25 L) of water per 50 lb. (22.7 kg) bag
Coverage: 50 sq. ft. per bag at 1/8’’ (4.5 sq. m at 3 mm); 25 sq. ft. per bag at 1/4” (2 sq. m at 6 mm)
Coverage will vary depending on the texture of the surface being smoothed.
Flow Time: 9 minutes
Compressive Strength (ASTM C109/mod – Air cure only): 6,000 psi (420 kg/cm2) at 28 days
Flexural Strength (ASTM C348): 1,600 psi (112 kg/cm2) at 28 days
Walkable: 2 – 3 hours
Install Flooring: Installation thicknesses of 1/8”: 24 hours; For installation thicknesses greater than 1/8”: When confirmed dry via mat testing (estimated 2 – 3 days)
Packaging: 50 lb. (22.7 kg) bag
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Do not leave bags exposed to sun.
Shelf Life: 1 year, if unopened
Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies. Also eligible for the ARDEX Tile and Stone Installation Systems SystemOne™ Warranty.
ARDEX TL 2000™ Fiber Reinforced, Self-Leveling Underlayment is a blend of high-strength gypsum, Portland cements, polymers and high performance fibers used to smooth existing above-grade floors prior to the installation of tile, stone and other new floor coverings.
- Easy to mix and apply; high flow material
- No lath mesh or additives required over wood substrates
- Provides a smooth, flat surface optimal for installing large format tile and stone over wood, concrete, gypsum, VCT, porcelain tile, existing patch or leveling materials and non-water-soluble adhesive residue on concrete
- Interior, above-grade floors only
- Installs up to 1 1/4” (3 cm) thick neat and up to 2” (5 cm) with aggregate
- Walkable in 2 – 3 hours
- Install tile or stone and all other floor coverings in as little as 24 hours
|Size per Each|