The brightest, fastest way to plumb and level for applications up to 90ft.
The LAX 300G is the ideal partner for interior construction professionals who need accurate laser lines with optimum visibility. The innovative STABILA GREENBEAM technology provides razor-sharp, extremely bright, long laser lines to make your work even more efficient and productive. You can perform plumb-line and leveling work on the floor, wall and ceiling at the same time – making the laser a true all-rounder with numerous areas of application.
- Self-levelling line laser with plumb-line dots.
- Work quickly and directly on the fine laser lines using STABILA GREENBEAM technology – with optimum visibility up to 90ft.
- The versatile technology provides 1 horizontal line, 1 vertical line and plumb-line dots upwards and downwards.
- Visible vertical line tracks on the wall behind the laser itself.
- The latest generation of energy-saving laser diodes enables an operating time of up to 15 hours.
- Quick self-levelling function thanks to pendulum technology designed for the construction site.
- Easy to change functions using single-button operation.
- Versatile use: can be used on the floor, on a tripod (1/4in thread), with rare-earth magnets on metallic objects or on the wall bracket.
- Shock-absorbent STABILA soft grip casing.
- The laser can be pivoted 360° inside the housing.
- Protection of the optics against dust and scratches in park position.
- Protection class IP 54.
- Belt pouch.
- In drywall construction – suspending ceilings, positioning interior and partition walls, fitting U-profiles and transferring layouts from the floor to the ceiling. In electrical installation work – fitting and aligning electrical installations. For tiling work – marking out the tile layout. In window fitting – for levelling the window height. For joinery – construction of kitchen cupboards, aligning the worktops.