Taylor Tools 625 Calcium Chloride Moisture Test Kit
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
The Calcium Chloride Moisture Test Kit accurately measures the amount of moisture (in lbs.) coming through the slab over a 1000 sq. ft. area during a 24 hr. period. Now includes pH test kit
First developed by the Rubber Manufacturers Assn., Inc., the Calcium Chloride Moisture Test Kit accurately measures the amount of moisture (in lbs.) coming through the slab over a 1000 sq. ft. area during a 24hr. period. For many manufacturers of flooring materials, it is the only acceptable method of testing for moisture. The #625 CaCl2 Moisture Test Kit is very inexpensive and the price includes the test service.
- A Must For Every Floor Installation Over Concrete
- Inexpensive and Easy to Use
- The Most Accurate, Widely Accepted Quantitative Method on the Market Today
- Your Best Insurance Against Liability for Installation Failures Due to Moisture
The Calcium Chloride Moisture Test Kit measures the quantity of moisture passing through on and below grade concrete floors (lbs. of moisture over a 1,000 sq. ft. area during a 24 hour period).
The pH Test Kit, included in the Calcium Chloride Test Kit, or the optional PH100 pH Meter, measures the alkalinity of the concrete. The Carpet and Rug Institute, the Resilient Floor Covering Institute and the Canadian Carpet Institute agree that concrete flooring with a surface alkali content of pH 9 or higher must be corrected.
A. A pre-weighed plastic jar with airtight snap lid containing anhydrous calcium chloride.
B. A transparent plastic cover with pre-applied adhesive to secure the plastic cover to the floor in an airtight fashion.
C. A self-addressed pouch to use to return the sample to us if you would like us to do the analysis or confirm your analysis.
D. A one ounce bottle of pH Balanced Testing Fluid.
E. Two pH test strips sealed in a foil pouch.
RECOMMENDED TEST METHODS:
We recommend that when using the Taylor Moisture Test Kit, you use the #626 Taylor Gram Scale or #626-MPB Mini Precision Balance.
1. Confirm your pre-weight. This will ensure that nothing has changed since packaging the pre-weighed Calcium Chloride
2. Weigh the Calcium Chloride after exposure with the lid reattached
3. Do the calculations Click here for online Moisture Emission Calculator
4. Send the sample back to Taylor for the free confirmation documentation and archival service of our test. Results will be emailed back to you 1-2 business days after receiving documentation.
By using the preferred Taylor test methods, you have the immediate results and a third party confirmation of your test along with our archival service of your results.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GRAM SCALE, THE TAYLOR CALCIUM CHLORIDE IS PREWEIGHED AND CAN BE RETURNED BY MAIL FOR FREE ANALYSIS BY TAYLOR TOOLS OR TAKE IT TO A PHARMACY FOR WEIGHING. IN EITHER CASE, THE FREE TAYLOR TOOLS ANALYSIS IS RECOMMENDED TO CONFIRM YOUR RESULTS BY A THIRD PARTY.
1. Gram scale
2. 3 (three) kits per the first 1,000 sq. ft.
3. 1 (one) kit per every additional 1,000 sq. ft.